What's On My Mind: A List (Accompanied by Doodles)
1. I've been busy at work. I find that at 5pm, done or not, I have to leave. So, I've been bringing work home.
2. When I drew this, I was eating a blueberry bagel with cream cheese.
3. I bought a toilet brush on Saturday. We'll see if I actually use it.
4. I'm taking the 5 Fridays of August off which will now be known as Adventure Fridays. I don't have any definite plans, but the possibilities are endless.
5. I find it very irritating that an organization I paid a lot of money to would misspell my name on their website. Here's a hint: There's two ways to spell "Theresa." Why don't you double check it? And here's another hint: My first name has an "h."
6. Corey the Cat! found a moth in the bedroom last night. He was going after it, but it decided to head towards the light. On it's journey, it got sucked into the fan and then hit by one of the blades and shot across the room. I have not a clue where it went, but I trust Corey the Cat! to have found and eaten it.